Friday, April 15, 2005

Vandalized? or taken for a ride?

Something happened on wednesday night. Someone apparently took my bike for a joyride, after picking the lock! :(

I came out after working and the helmet was dented in 2 places, the visor was broken, the left hand mirror was missing. the security people were missing so I couldn't complain to anyone.

after getting on, the bike handles funny, making squeaking sounds and wobbling all over the place.

looks like a major job. I don't need this! oh well, I got the visor replaced today (RM10) and got my self a lock for the front fork (RM20). also parked the bike NEXT to the security guy and told him that I am a target. he said he'll look out...

entah apa apa entah ...

oh, suggestions to keep my bike safe are welcomed :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cover the whole bike with spiked leather straps, especially on the seats... make sure only you have the key to the locks

18:47  
Blogger Unknown said...

you never say want cheap also

11:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home