Friday, May 13, 2005

mac mini = dead

today is a sad day for me :(

my mac mini died. again.

for those who didn't know, my mac mini died the day after i bought it. then I got it replaced.

then wednesday night, it refused to boot. it just stuck at the loading screen. So I brought it to Mac Asia 1 Utama to backup the data and reinstall Panther. It refused to even display on the screen.

preliminary diagnosis, logic board = dead. so its at the HQ over at Great Eastern Mall. hope its done soon. I don't like being mac-less :(

2 Comments:

Blogger jeyadev said...

I don't know! if I did, I wouldn't be doing it, would I? !

I had to go and buy the first ones to roll off the production lines :)

guinea pig = me :)

13:16  
Blogger Ivan said...

Wahaha sucks to be Mac user :P
jk. Check this out http://it.slashdot.org/it/05/05/17/0040220.shtml?tid=164&tid=198&tid=174&tid=3

21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home