Monday, May 30, 2005

Musical Baton :(

alamak! I got tagged by Jinny in this musical baton thingie going around.

since she tagged me, I'm gonna copy the formatting from her blog :) *smirk smirk*

Total volume of music files on my computer
Um ... 200 MB or so. It just came back from a HDD replacement.

The last CD I bought
Hillsong's Hope VCD

Song playing right now
Jason Mraz - Curbside Prophet, from CHiQeN's  iPod mini

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
PlanetShakers - Shake The Planet
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Sade - King Of Sorrow
Russell Watson - Faith Of The Heart
Bing Crosby - How Great Thou Art

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton
dementedchic
nTech
Jin Khang
David Chew
Peter Tan

Hope the above carry on the torch, I mean baton.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Great Thou Art! One of my favourites too.. :)

16:15  
Blogger Peter said...

I'll pretend I did not see this.

20:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home