Tuesday, October 18, 2005

CBS :)

Coming Back Soon!

Part 4 (Aug 22 - Oct 17)
I've learned how to walk with crutches. Its not too hard and I can get around OK. I'm also able to take baths and all that on my own.
Mostly spending (burning?) my time by watching loads of TV ... a little helping my dad with computer stuff. I've had some of my old Teluk Intan buddies come over and visit. Maybe I'll do up a list of people who came to visit me... soon :)

Part 5 (Oct 18)
The cast is OFF! yahoo!! I can't walk yet, the muscles and joints below the knee all are quite painful... but the cast is off!! now I can wash this stinky leg :)
ahh... physiotherapy to recover the *art* of walking is tomorrow... keep praying, people! this is going to be one Christmas to remember!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that! Looking forward to seeing you run again...


... ok, I'll settle with you walking first yah? :)

21:29  
Blogger dobbs said...

Good to hear your cast is off. Yes you will need physio to help you mobilize the leg. Take care :)

15:36  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

very happy to hear the progress. praying a speedy recovery for you.

17:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home