Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jeyadev Combined Update (all CPUs)

Jeyadev's update... yes, I know its been nearly 3 months...

lets see, I'm going to try for a chronological update.

December 2005

December was mostly boooring... mainly because I played Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas almost 16 hours a day. Yea, I would wake up, eat, play GTA:SA, eat, play, eat, play, sleep. For almost 3 weeks straight :(

I was just waiting for the end of the month for Christmas! Also, for my last appointment with my doctor, mainly to be certified ready to drive again! Yes, on the 28th Dec 2005, the panther returned to terrorize KL drivers.

Yes, after a very quiet Christmas, no tree even, I was allowed to return to PJ.

Also, my dad surprised me by asking if I'd like a car! whoa... that was like asking if the sky is blue... so its official, I now have my own 4 wheels. Desmo is probably gonna take me off his 'Brothers' list now :(
Its a 1987 Proton Saga, 1.3 automatic with power steering. Its truly a blessing, the car is in very good shape... Thanks to Uncle Cheah for getting it for me.

Also, at the end of December, I moved to a new place in Bandar Utama.
Thanks to the Lau family for opening their home to me.

January 2006
First month back! First month with own car! ... Now I understand why PJ people don't like driving in the traffic jams ... and parking! the horror of 1Utama parking is now clear to me. Thanks to Reuben driving me to work and back, its not too bad.

College people have been kinda wierd... the accounts exec doesn't seem to understand that I was in hospital for 2 months and at home recovering for 2 months, which is why my payment is backdated till August 2005. But a little help from my programme director and a copy of all my MCs from August till Dec 2005 seems to have smoothed everything out.

I've signed up for 4 subjects, System Engineering & Design, Visual Basic.NET, Data Systems and Architecture and Data Communication & Networks (SED, VB, DSA & DCN).

The first two are fine... DSA has been postponed to next semester. DCN may be postponed, because there's only 3 of us in the class.

Church... was interesting. Quite a few people mentioned that they missed me, and here I thought I was invisible without my Traffic Marshal vest. Even people I still don't know, said hi and how are you. Pleasantly suprised.

CG ... seems wierd somehow... maybe because I've been away so much, I am out of touch. I really don't like being out of touch. I pray that as time goes on, this wierd feeling will go away.

Stay tuned for February's updates tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home